DOM Pulling / Stacking

We will be adding columns showing Pulling/Stacking

4 Likes

We are currently reviewing this on an internal build and will be releasing this shortly. Please keep an eye on Beta release notes if you would like to preview the functionality before if goes to the general release

5 Likes

This will be available in our Beta release 1.210903.0 to be release on 09/03/2021

Release notes here:

3 Likes

Thanks for releasing this. Some general feedback so far.

1. Had a bug where a 0 would occasionally float. Not sure I can exactly replicate it. I would look back to the screen after a while and it would occur.
  2. Is it possible to also release a summed total of the stacks and pulls? See attached.
  3. Future development: It seems every tick we move up or down at the current bid-ask (on ES) that all the numbers reset to 0. Can the numbers be “locked in” as price moves or will it always reset to 0? See Pulling and Stacking on the DOM GBX - YouTube at about 10:40 for the changes.

Thanks, appreciate all the new additions!

5 Likes

@BWeis Thanks for this release! Cody’s points on summed/locked pulls and stacks would be a fantastic addition. Very pleased to see steps towards increased DOM functionality on Tradovate.

2 Likes

Hi @Cody Would you mind DM’ing me a video when you see this happen. I’d like to have the team take a look and see if we can identity the issue

dom ps 09082021 1

dom ps 09082021 3

1 Like

Thank you for posting the video. We will take a look

Where do we see our current version number? I do not have the ability to enable stacking/pulling but my version auto updated a couple of days ago.

Thanks!

Right now, only the web version has been updated in beta. We have not yet pushed the update to the downloadable version.

Version number can be found on the login screen:

Thanks! I appreciate the quick and concise reply!

Eric

1 Like

@BWeis any chance of adding the sum totals like Cody mentioned above it would be extremely helpful. Maybe a column for the sum total and a column with the current movement

2 Likes

Yes. We are evaluating add some additional columns/calcs to the DOM

3 Likes

Hello - Is this being added to the downloaded version? If so do we have a rough timeline?

Yes. You should see a notification to update the download version in the next week or two

Will this be available on mobile? I see when I log in on mobile the DOM doesn’t have the pulling stacking options?

@chris_weatherley We are planning on pushing the downloadable version update this weekend (11/05/2021)

Thanks for the video, Cody. I never knew about this, appreciate it.

1 Like

Great! Thank you! Its really work. I see more 100 stack/pulling
Can you added colour text more +100 (green) and more -100 (red). For better visualisation. Or BOLD text more 100 or more -100
Thank you!

and this is saved as history as a green or red dot. therefore, a hundred in a fast market can be overlooked with the eyes. and so it will be seen where the changes took place. This point can then disappear after 10-20 seconds.
Thanks again. I love what you are doing!