Synchronize Lines and Shapes Across Charts

It would be great to be able to synchronize a line/shape across multiple charts. Basically, allow different Charts to “subscribe” to a master list of shapes/lines. Or, from a particular shape’s property screen, you could display a list of Charts with check boxes to plot as appropriate.

Having lines/shapes/fibs etc. sync across different chart types would be very helpful.

I usually open multiple charts of the same symbol with different time frames. When I draw objects I would like see the object span across all charts automatically.

This would be greatly helpful, especially given that I constantly have to close charts down because they refuse to load or start acting crazy. Then I lose all my levels. Very frustrating.

This is so basic and every platform has it. I usually trade on the 5min chart on ES but I always check higher timeframes like 15min, 1hr, 4h, daily which I have open in separate chart tabs for quick browsing.

I want to be able to draw a level, box, fibonacci, etc on any of them, and as long as it is the same instrument, have it show on all the other charts I have open at timeframes as well. In tradingview this is done with a simple “drawing synchronize” option. On Sierra you can even customize which timeframes specifically copy which other chart.

This is very basic and should be implemented asap.

Thanks.

This feature could not come fast enough can you please push this ups the todo list?
An option to Synchronize across chart of the same Instrument would be great. So that way way it is the users choice.

thanks