Issues with charts syncing and drawings disappearing

This is still a big issue. I am happy that the other big issue of the mouse sticking in chart drag mode has been fixed.
Drawings still do not link between color coded charts. Also drawings disappear and sometimes do not reappear or I need to scroll back to days before to get previous data to load onto chart. I spend copious amounts of time drawing in my zones of interest after the session is over for the day. When I come back the next day it is hit or miss if the drawings show up and/or if they are going to sync to the other charts.
This has been an issue for quite some time. I hope we can get this fixed as I’d rather not have to go to a subscription platform such as Sierra Charts.

2 Likes

Great response. So is it fair to assume since I have not gotten a response that Tradovate is aware of this issue, but has no plans to address?

2 Likes

The chart window has to be visible to where the drawing/line starts or it won’t show. The drawings are anchored to where you created them. It’s annoying but the drawings are still there and they do sync well across linked charts. Once you get them in view and they populate then they will continue to show until you close the chart/switch workspaces/or logoff.

I have also talked to support about this issue. Was hesitant to help and asked for copious amounts of proof in order for them to even consider looking into it. I’m right there with you, this should be a top priority.

2 Likes

I have been using Tradovate for over 3 years and do commend them for their constant improvements and recognize their honest efforts in helping by trying and resolve issue that’s arise, it’s been an issue I was sure would/could be resolved by now.
When the drawn indicators do not show up, I sometimes have to scroll back multiple days to get past history to load and then usually the indicators will show.
As far as them syncing between charts, I experience a separate issue with that. If I draw out my levels and zones on say a TPO chart at night, I set it up in the morning, my drawing will not be synced up, for example, a 1m, 5m, 512tick, TPO all color coded the same.
It’s very hard to trade my plan when my charts are not consistent.

1 Like

It is still a problem after 3 years and they have not done much about it. I am close to dropping them and go for Ninja Charts. They seem not to care, I have already sent all the error logs and its been months with no answer.

Thats who bought them Ninja,…lol…out of the frying pan into the fire