Synchronize Lines and Shapes Across Charts

I have an issue with drawings syncing properly. If I draw a horizontal line on a longer timeframe chart, then the only way it shows up on the shorter timeframe chart is to zoom out to the point where the drawing on the longer time frame chart originated. Can this be corrected? Thanks.

4 Likes

This is an issue for me as well. Is anyone aware if there has been a request created for fixing this?

2 Likes

The lines will not stay synchronized across the charts. Some lines come through and some don’t. Sometimes they just disappear on some charts. Why will this not work properly across all charts consistently?

1 Like

BWeis, why are there so many issues with the synchronizations across charts? It will not work consistently.

1 Like

I can confirm what Mike4 is saying. Even when all charts are setup to be synced, it doesn’t work consistently. Some charts will be synced, others won’t. Drawing horizontal lines will cause other horizontal lines to disappear from the chart.

This seems like a huge issue and should be a top-priority bug fix.

1 Like

For what it’s worth it, your problem might be that the lower timeframe chart does not have enough data loaded in to include the drawing handle. As a workaround, make sure that the end handle on the drawing is towards the end of the chart.

1 Like

Hello, I have followed the instruction and it is not working

I have two timeframe charts, 30 min and 1 day, all are color synced. When I apply volume profile to the 30 min chart I disable the
color sync on th 30 min chart so that the info does not show on the day chart.
When I reactivate the color sync on the day chart, the volume profile is gone?
My question is how can I have some drawings syncs and some not synced ?
Thanks for letting me know.

Hi, yes it is working but not exactly. Whey I draw line on 5 minutes it will draw line on 2 minutes chart, but there is problem with accuracy. Candle not overcross line on 5 minutes but on 2 minutes candle already overcorossed. Accuracy is big problem here.

1 Like

Doesn’t sync fib draws so you quite literally cannot draw the prev weekly fib on the 1m chart, extremely cringe