Reel Stop loss and Take profit

Option to automatically Cancel the Stop Loss when the market hit our Take profit. And automatically cancel the Take profit when the market hit the SL.

Trading on one account on TradingView it does it. When you open an order and check the SL and TP it does automatically close the TP or SL.

But not when you trade on Tradovate. Maybe it does using ATM when trading on one account. Didn’t test it.

But the ATM do not work when you trade with Group.

I just lost 800$ on a reel account. The market hit my TP, but I didn’t know that I have to delete manually my Stop Loss. So the market hit my SL and open a new order. Without SL or TP.

I noticed it few hours later while I was losing $800. This is very frustrating.

All other platform has this feature.

Thank you !

I do not use their web interface or app, but this is definitely possible with a bracket order.

I am able to do it with the API and it works great.

If you add the TakeProfit with StopLoss order later, you want an OCO (One Cancel Other) order.

I bet you will find it in the interface somewhere.

Yes I think it might work with a bracket. But Bracket do not work when trading with group account.

I have 4 accounts for now. Using the group feature to copy all my trades to all my account.

So it will be nice to have bracket working with group or just automatically cancel the SL when it hit TP and cancel the TP when hit SL.