TradingView integration upgrade

Hello!

It would be so much better experience for us trading via TradingView and Tradovate integration if you could provide ability to attach stop loss and profit taker orders on prepared and executed limit/market orders.

Why?

Because for us daytraders speed and convenience is very much needed.
When I set market/limit order (mostly market) and would like to easily attach stop order / profit taker with mouse click and drag, just as tradingview paper trading and other trading platforms integrated with tradinview work, as image shows:

With dragging to position after click.

I wouldn’t like to move from Tradovate since I like it, but this thing would make trading via TradingView (which is a must for me) experience much better and, I’m sure, would bring you much wider user base.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Eduard

I trade primarily on mobile and tried my best to place TP and SL after entering trades to no avail. Unfortunately my research indicated that the brokerage is responsible for allowing this. Therefore I also second the request for Tradovate to allow us to set TP and SL after entering trades.

1 Like

This would be huge. Please Tradovate add the ability to add a SL and TP after an order is entered via the Tradingview buttons from the image above. Also please please add a $$ value for the SL and TP that adjusts if we manually move it. It’s unbelievably helpful to see the $$ amount. Thanks!