LBR 3-10 Oscillator

Hello. I just started using Tradeovate and had come across a Community indicator I believe was an oscillator called LBR 3-10 or something to the sort. I found that at some point today, the Community indicators weren’t accessible any longer from the panel itself but now I’m being reverted to this Community platform. Does anyone recognize this indicator and know how I may be able to access it again.
Thanks

I see a LBR_ThreeTenOscillator in the community indicators list. Is this it?

1 Like

Thanks for that reply back and yes, that is it and for whatever the reason in that I could not see it yesterday, today it is back as seen in your screenshot. Thanks MadCat.

Love the LBR 310! Is there a way to add or plot the 16 period MA of the Oscillator. I trade the first pullback as taught by Raschke and its super critical. Thanks for the amazing contributions!

how do you get the color changes on the fast and slow lines and the green dots?
@TBird

JulioC - the indicator pic I attached was created for the Ninjatrade7 platform. The code was generated and published on another forum. Can you code?

that indicator looks much better than the one we have for Tradovate.
PS
I can’t code :woozy_face:

I’m brand new here. Do you have friends in the Tradovate Community that could migrate NinjaScript code to JavaScript code? I have the code and could pass it along to anyone that can migrate it over for us. The green dots by the way are momentum dots. They are very useful. Let me know if you can find someone to code this up for us…
See ya :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

@TBird @JulioC

I updated my version of the 310 to include line coloring to show when it is rising versus falling. Search for “310” or use the link at the bottom of this reply.

The other display options include:

• hiding/showing the histogram,
  • use the fast line or a diff of the fast and the smooth line as the histogram (like MACD Histogram),
  • have 4 different colors for histogram: positive and rising, positive and falling, negative and falling, and negative and rising,
  • show dot when smooth line crosses zero (work in progress),

From the screenshot posted…I don’t know about the logic behind the dots at the highest and lowest points of the histogram so I did not make an attempt at including it.

1 Like

@latter-day-trader

I installed your LBR_310 and i don’t see the new setting you speak of. I also uninstalled and reinstall didn’t seem to be the updated version.

Thanks

@MadCat

That’s not my version. This one is:

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 4.19.52 PM

@latter-day-trader
Sorry i went off the Thread Title

@latter-day-trader

I have tried 2 of your indicators and the one thing i love about them is the performance of them, they don’t slow down the charts at all like some of the indicators i have found in the community indicators list.

1 Like

Thanks!
Is this one done with Simple MA or Exponential?

@JulioC

You can choose which you want.

2 Likes

the LDT 310 is much better than the LBR310 by a mile.

2 Likes

I have been using it in place of the MACD. I have mostly read only about it, but there isn’t much information with much detail on the nitty gritty
Anyone know where I can find out more how to use properly?

Thank you

It’s a lagging oscillator. It shows you what already happened, not what will happen. How you use it is entirely subjective.