Group trade with bracket orders!

please, Group trade with bracket orders!!

Please add this feature to the platform.

8 Likes

This is absolutely needed for anyone trading multiple accounts or people practicing different ideas on demo, or whatever the occasion!

7 Likes

it becomes very difficult to manage multiple accounts with bracket orders please add this feature

7 Likes

Yes! It is so disappointing that this feature is not yet available!

7 Likes

Any update on this? I don’t understand how you build a copier feature and not have bracket orders. You leave so many exposed. Don’t provide it as a feature when its not fully functional.

10 Likes

Just started using Groups on Tradovate and am shocked I can’t use bracket orders. Nothing complex, I just need a stop and take profit, or heck just a stop, to be placed with a new order.

Anyone know why this isnt available? Any idea on if/when it will be available? Without it placing trades is extremely dangerous. Makes group trades almost useless :frowning:

11 Likes

YES THIS is MANDATORY!!! Absolutely MANDATORY.

10 Likes

Would really like to see this be made a top priority by the excellent people at Tradovate. Group trade is a great feature to have but without bracket orders it is extremely dangerous!

6 Likes

This should be the team’s #1 priority. The Managed Groups feature is great in principle, but without brackets it’s truly sub-par at best. Please add this feature ASAP!

11 Likes

Please add this! Its really an essential feature.

4 Likes

Legitimately what is the point of having group orders if you can’t use bracket orders and trade the same way as a single account? As a scalper the inability to use bracket orders means that Tradovate is not a serious option to trade multiple accounts for me unfortunately

7 Likes

This is a must-have feature, especially now that APEX has partnered with Tradovate. We cant even set basic stop-loss orders when using Groups which is unacceptable.

With the influx of new APEX Accounts this month, we can only hope Tradovate steps up and builds this functionality. Or should I say rebuilds as it worked on legacy charts. Third-party integrators, talking to you FlowBots, this is a huge opportunity to build an additional product for a growing user base. Fingers crossed over here, this thread is approaching three years old……

5 Likes

Tradovate. Please make this happen. I hate to switch because of this but may be forced to.

4 Likes

@tradovate - Like others have said, this is a MUST have feature! I signed up with Tradovate through APEX and was astonished that this feature doesn’t exist. Not being able to set automatic SL & TP OCO orders through multiple accounts is unacceptable. There is absolutely no point for me to open multiple accounts if I can’t have this basic functionality. Might be forced to switch once my 1 month subscription is up. @Ninjatrader

5 Likes

Please add this feature @tradovate

3 Likes

I was astonished to discover that to trade multiple accounts I am forced to trade without Stoploss…
I choose Tradovate for its integration in Tradingview and expected to be able to manage multiple accounts. Placing a trade in Tradingview does not trigger multiple accounts. It should really make all the difference if this option is there. Creating a group account that is tradable from tradingview , with SL and TP. Please integrate this. Tradovate has no future for me without it.

5 Likes

Having bracket order will me much needed peace of mind - please at least implement automatically attaching stop loss.

6 Likes

totally useless to trade with multiple accounts, if you can such brackets only via the DOM, as answered by someone from the Support, nowadays every provider provides bracket orders for multiple accounts, unless you are okay to pay, for such an big company it should be a pleasure to provide this feature to their customers, its 2023 not 2009, please help us traders to use this very important feature or show us how to set this manually!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. This feature is mandatory. Anyone got any reply why it’s not implemented?

3 Likes