Group trade with bracket orders!

100% need this implemented please

2 Likes

Especially with the growth of prop firms and their trend towards offering multiple accounts, this is my number one (and honestly kinda only - I love the simplicity of Tradovate otherwise) request.

Simple stop loss and take profit would completely alter the experience of using the platform in this context by eliminating that cloud of concern. I find myself constantly double checking set ups and always have a back up device to hotspot in case I have an internet issue and am unlucky enough to not be able to place the stop. Iā€™m always double checking I cleared makeshift take profits from the DOM after exiting early. During the odd data or internet outage, these potential threats have become real and its stressful - even more so vs trading with a personal account. Why? Because group trade flaws donā€™t impact most peoples personal account experience (Iā€™d imagine the vast majority use a single account), and this lack of functionality puts people using prop firms at risk of breaking rules and blowing up. It doesnā€™t even ever have to actually happen for it to weigh on your mind.

Being able to set and walk away with that peace of mind would be a game changer and bring the experience for these people up to the standard the average Tradovate single account user enjoys.

1 Like

Any news regarding bracket orders in trade copierā€¦?

1 Like

Agree. This issue also keeps me from opening more account with Apex/Tradovate. Moving to Apex/Ninja insteadā€¦
Just like Tradovate much better but when trading multiple accounts with Apex the copy feteure must include brackets.

2 Likes

+1 for bracket orders on group trades. Any idea when this would be possible, or if there is a technical limitation?

1 Like

Group trade without bracket order is useless. Moved to Motivewave for copy trading with bracket orders

1 Like

This is absolutely a must have an a very much needed feature from TDV. This has to be added, and good product management would absolutely also require this to happen! Please add this feature asap. As mentioned above people are in need of be able to place bracket orders from TV to the TDV using Group orders. Thank you!

2 Likes

Group trading isnā€™t feasible without bracket order capability, which is shame as I like Tradovate. Please add this feature.

Yes. please implement this.

1 Like

Please add ATM / Brackets on Group Accounts. Having such a feature is critical when trading multiple accounts simultaneously!

2 Likes

Please implement it. The trade copier feature would be kinda useless without this!

2 Likes

I was surprised to learn that this did not exist. I currently trade with three accounts and this would prevent mistakes for those of us that do.

2 Likes

This is insane, are they just not able to figure out brackets with groups? Every other professional trading software has this.

2 Likes

How the hell can one trade properly/professionally without brackets on group trades??? Come on guysā€¦ this is a MUSTā€¦

1 Like

If Tradovate was able to have 99.999% uptime, I would be fine without bracket orders as I would just use soft stops, but those of us who have stuck through Tradovate while they are getting their stuff together have seen much unexpected downtime with no way to close trades as they run. Brackets for group trades is an absolute necessity.

voting in this topic. agreeing that bracket orders are an absolute must have for group trade.

Also voted here. This would make group trading significantly better.
In the meantime, if your strategy is on anything more than a minute bar and you use limit entries, I am finding that placing stop orders on the chart is sufficient because those do work in group ordering.

1 Like

Tradovate? What is your take on this request? Any response? I also need it.

1 Like

I actually love Tradovate more than the other platforms for my style of trading, even though it lacks many features other platforms offer.

The absolute MAIN feature I need is the ability to use ATMs / Stops / TPs with group trading.

Tradovate did an excellent job at building a lightning fast copy trader feature into the platform, but itā€™s really really lacking without the ability to attach the correct orders for risk management.

Please, pretty please give us this update, Iā€™d even pay for itā€¦

2 Likes

All,

Not sure if you know this, but you can just click on the chart and place your SL and TP, it will replicate it to all the accounts, it is going to take you a few seconds to do this, and you only do it once. You might not be able to do a bracket order from the start when you initiate your copy tradesā€¦However, you just click on the chart, place your SL and TP (start with your SL) and it will copy that over to all of the accounts.

The group trading function works amazing for me, I initiate the trades from one account, and then I place my SL and TP once and it replicates to all the other accounts - give it a try!

1 Like