Chart won't load when I scroll back too far

When I zoom out and scroll back in time the chart takes a moment to load. This is fine, however, sometimes it doesn’t load at all no matter how much time I give it to load.

@Spencer There is a user limit on how much “tick” history can be pulled. By default, this is set to 2 weeks. I’m not sure if your chart hit that threshold?

Ah, that’s it. Thank you @BWeis

1 Like

As an update, we will be making 1 year of tick history available in the charts with an upcoming release. Keep an eye on the release notes

2 Likes

I noticed the issue with some volume profile charts. Glad to hear its going to be worked on. Any plans to change the way continuous contracts work for old data? I would like to zoom out on my current contract and see the old month contract data and be able to trade off the same chart.

You can now add-on access to 1 year of tick data for charts. You can find this entitlement under the add-on tools

Currently, we offer the individual expirations and a continuous contract (which is “non-tradable” and for charting purposes only). We do not have any plan on the short term roadmap for a change there