Candle charts not updating in sim?

I’ve been working with replay in the sim environment and I’ve noticed over the past 24 hrs, or so, the candle charts not updating. Specifically, I’m using 1m, 15m, 5m.

Is anyone else noticing this?

I’m using the desktop app on OSX, hard-wired connection.

Thank you!

The futures market does not trade on the weekend. It begins again on Sunday evening.

Now if you are using the “Replay” feature and trading on past data, make sure you are using the Correct Contract experations (example: ESZO.)

Thank you for your reply!

I’m using replay. This morning I’ve been trying to trade 01/21/2020 using the MESH0 contract (expires in March). On open the candles will pop, but after that it stops.

Edit: I’m testing the Sim with the recent contract (MESZ0) on date 10/14/2020 and it works fine, so far. Is this a known issue, or is the historical data with lower resolutions discarded after a few months?

I haven’t had any luck with the replay working with data that’s 2 weeks and older. I’m not sure its a bug or they only allow 2 weeks back for Replays, You might have to wait for a response from one of the Tradovate team members for that info.

I’m having this issue trying to trade contracts from the past year. Works fine for maybe 30 minutes-1 hour and then the candles freeze, BID/ASK keeps moving, market depth shows up on the screen and I can see it moving, but candles frozen and my position tends to zero out. Only fix is to close Chrome and restart. This is really bad since 50 bucks for this feature that does not work properly seems like a rip off. I want to be able to trade contracts that I can’t remember what happened on that day, so the further out the better, and they are supposed to allow up to like 2017 if I remember correctly.

Also Ive tried using the desktop platform on Windows, MSFT Edge, and Chrome, all latest versions. All behave the same exact way. Crappy.