Api Consultation

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a highly skilled Full Stack JavaScript Developer with a wealth of experience in harnessing the power of Tradovate’s API and Websockets to automate trading processes. My hourly rate is $35, and I offer a range of services to cater to your specific needs. Whether you require assistance with code development, debugging, or upgrades, I’m here to help. If you’re new to this domain and feeling overwhelmed, I can guide you through the initial steps and clear any confusion.

Feel free to reach out, and let’s work together to achieve your trading goals.

Best regards

I am looking for a developer for a Tradovate project. Please reach out to me at dhtraderz@gmail.com

Hello,
I’m currently traveling through Europe in my way back to the US. I need help starting from the coding for my specific strategy to automate trades. I have no coding experience but, have my trade plan set and need help from coding, having the ability to backtest, and using API with CME for futures trading. I already have a funded Tradovate account for personal use. I’ll also like to put you on retainer for your services using your base rate after the project is finished. If this is of interest to you or you have another recommendation please let me know and we can go from there. Thank you in advance for your help and time. Cheers.

Smiley176

hello ,I have experience in tradovate api auto trade, I use java build the auto trade program with websocket API ,and get the footprint data by tick market data,but I have no a Effective trading strategy,and stock by the CME license (see I am not able to get Symbol Data - #74 by margolinm ),may be we can together work . my email:zhangdc007@qq.com

Hi, I’m interested in getting some help with Tradovate API code development. Please contact me when you have a moment: kbodana@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I am looking to develop a simple strategy. Can you DM me at 124trader@gmail

did he reach out?
im looking for a java developer to code my custom strategy.

Sorry I use Javascript/TypeScript or python

Apologies i meant javascript. How should i relay my request

Email me Rcrawfordinvest@gmail.com