Allow user to zoom in/out on price ladder on DOM

Add to the desktop application similar functionality that is available in the Pulse app today where the user will be able to zoom out/in on the DOM to view more/less prices.

is this same as static DOM at 3 pages below/above ?

The idea we’re exploring here would be to allow the user to zoom out on the DOM which would allow viewing of more levels:

1 Like

To zoom out on the price ladder on the DOM:

Using Shift+Mouse or Trackpad Scroll will gradually zoom the DOM out to view more levels

Making it easier to view markets during high volatility and manage working orders

2 Likes

This new feature will be included in the beta release 1.201218.0 in both web and desktop versions. This beta release will be pushed out on 12/18/2020

Awesome new feature. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Using the latest release, I don’t see any feedback from a shift + scroll. Can anyone confirm this actually works?

Yup. It actually works!

Thanks. Strange that I don’t see anything. I also tested on the browser. Are you on Windows, web or Mac Os?

I’m on MacOS, using the tradovate app, version: Version 1.210115.0 (1.210115.0)

1 Like

this is a great add, could you do the same for Tick Stream pls?

is there a way to reduce the DOM value when scrolling.
for example. if i were to scroll down it collapses from [100, 100.25, 100.50, 100.75, 200] to just 100, 200.
vice versa

There seems to be a limit on how far you zoom out. Could that limit be expanded? I like to see where orders are building and on NQ it just doesn’t zoom out enough. maybe 50 points up and down would be ideal or more if possible? Thanks