Trading Bot gets error 429 for no reason

I have created a trading bot in nodejs using the Tradovate API and it is killing it.

The problem is that it works and then suddenly Tradovate closes the web socket and when I reconnect, I get an error 429 response and that is the end of the trading day. Wait a few hours and you are back in business.

I have read the API documentation in detail. I use websockets only with UserSync and follow every rule and never do anything not absolutely needed.

I have many users ready to sign up for this bot, but until I can get this resolved, I am limited in the number of users I can offer it to.

I will call their support phone number of Monday and hope someone answers that is remotely technical enough. I already know that I am going to waste hours to get no answer… so any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

PS: for those who asked, it allows manual trading with stop loss management, etc. as well as fully automated trading.

Here is a boring video where I explain some of the entries and how the stop loss management works.

Friday results on ESU4 (excluding fees):

Good news is that I was able to resolve it without having to spend hours on the phone.

Would love info on the OCO/OSO endpoints for websockets.

Aswell as the proper bracket structure.

There is so much info on here and in the API that doesnt match for websocket OCO/OSO/Brackets. Im trying to verify.

Thank you in advance

For anyone looking to automate their trades, I can’t recommend pickmytrade.trade enough! It links TradingView to Tradovate like a breeze. Worth a try

Did you have specific questions? Happy to answer specific questions, but hard to comment on generic questions,

Things are working very reliably and I have been able to get advance stop loss manager working. Not sure if it makes sense to open source the project.

Johann, I am sure that your offering is amazing, but everyone has seen your messages too many times here and I personally perceive them as spam at this point. IOW, your messages are becoming counter productive. This community is to help developers and not to spam them. Thanks for being more considerate in future.