Third Party Algos

There are some dependent items in front of it we are currently working on. We will keep the forum updated with progress, for sure

2 Likes

Any updates on this. Can we send orders from trading view using webhooks to tradovate?

1 Like

TradingView provides a webhook that will send buy/sell alerts from strategies created there. Perhaps taking that standard formatted data and using it to place actual orders in Tradovate. That would be a game changer and put Tradovate right into the “algo” market!
I would be happy to be a test subject as I already have the alerts going to my Discord group with the buy/sell price level along with long/short positions and potential targets.
This could easily be converted to live orders in Tradovate.

Hi, I would like to have signals from Tradingview’s strategy() to submit live orders into Tradovate.

1. Is this possible?
  2. can you use webhooks?

Thank you.
BG

After a few phone calls and much digging, this is still not available. To automate your strategy you have to use a different broker and a google chrome extension. Cheers. Hopefully Tradovate gets this figured out soon- there is a lot of business being lost.

2 Likes

With the update to our charting internals now in Beta, our next big project will be strategies in Tradovate, automation and backtesting.

3 Likes

thank u sir! I appreciate it.

BWeis, suggestion… have a " Algo Start" / “Algo Stop” button in TV to better control the algo engine.

2 Likes

Hello BWeis,

Any update on the automation progress. I have a strategy in Tradingview that I want to automate in Tradovate. When can you guy allow us to do that?

2 Likes

Yes please do this :slight_smile:

Any update?
This would be a game changer.
Might even make Tradovate my only playform if this happens

1 Like

Any update on using tradovate API for automated trading using tradingview webhooks

We are releasing the Tradovate API for public use this weekend. You can enable access for your user starting in version 1.210625.0 (which will go to production in the web version this weekend 07/03/2012).

More details on how to access here:

1 Like

YES!!! This is really greats news!!

I want to try the API on demo how can I requset access to it ?

Hi @Nikolay_Georgiev

Every user who has a live account gets unlimited access to our simulation. This simulation access can be used for programming to and testing the API.

1 Like

Once you have a live account opened and funded, you can follow the directions here to get access to the API / API Keys:

https://community.tradovate.com/t/how-do-i-access-the-api/2380/2

@NorthStarDayTrading

Good news to Every Tradovate User who is seeking Autotrader Bot.

Successful Gamechanger Development Outline :

Using a Webhook in TradingView in your TradingView account and configuring it to send HTTP POST requests to the endpoint URL of my Custom Python application. When the conditions of the alert or strategy are met, TradingView will trigger the webhook and send the processed data to the Python application, allowing it to process the signals and execute trades on Tradovate via Tradovate Rest API.

Tech’s details: Python, C++, and Javascript.

Anyone interested to have it tested and purchased?

Hit me up and connect!

Email: mhsofttech1@gmail.com

Discord : Muhammad Haris#0336

Telegram: @haris0336mh

I have it done.

Interested to have it tested and purchased?

Hit me up and connect!

Email: [mhsofttech1@gmail.com]

Interested to have it tested and purchased?

Hit me up and connect!

Email: [mhsofttech1@gmail.com]