Can we use Webhook from Tradingview to place order with tradovate?

I use Tradingview connected to Tradovate right now. I have built strategies in Tradingview that can sen the “buy/sell” signal through a webhook, which I do with my discord server already. Can those instructions be sent to Tradovate somehow? It would be great since it would act like an autotrade bot.
Thanks.

1 Like

I have already connected tradingview with tradovate. I have my own indicators set and it alerts me buy and sell signal. But is it possible to automatically place order? right now I can place manullay from tradingview. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This is exactly what I am looking for as well. If we place an order in Tradingveiw, it passes to Tradovate - and vice-versa. Now if it was placed automatically based on the Webhook from Tradingview… game changer.

1 Like

Does tradovate support team can help or guide in right direction please?

I was curious if this question was posed to Tradingview Support and what their response was?

Yes. I have been after TradingView to make this a reality as well.
You can build a strategy that will print long/short on the chart as if there was an order, but a “real” order is not placed. Meaning, automation is there but not for live orders.
That said, all the info needed can be used in the url webhook. If that data can be interpreted by Tradovate to place and order, Tradovate would have a gold mine.

1 Like