Automate strategy with tradovate

Hello, I have a strategy written initially in trading view and I want to convert it to tradovate.
I’m a little confused about tradovate concepts: so I want to make this using Python.
I know that the tradovate API is a rest API so I can use it with Python, but looking at the documentation I don’t find any endpoint for strategy.
So my question: is it possible to automate strategies that will place some orders based on some signals only with Python (with tradovate API) ? and what is the autotrader framework? is it something different from tradovate API ?

Thanks.

Hi, You don’t need to convert your strategy in python . You can automate from TradingView itself to Tradovate using pickmytrade. You can access this tool using following link

https://pickmytrade.trade/

1 Like

I currently am using TradersPost to route Tradingview order-entry webhooks to Tradovate for execution. No coding required (other than perhaps in Tradingview). Works fine. Only two to three second lag from Tradingview alert generation to Tradovate trade execution. Plus there’s real added order-management value in Traderpost’s feature set; highly recommended.

BTW, TradersPost’s “Confluence of Alerts” indicator has completely obviated my need to use Pinescript in implementing my strategies.