Show PNL on Position Line on Chart

How many votes is needed to get this update done? Is very useful during the position opened. Many others platforms there this feature by default. Please do it ASAP.

2 Likes

How many votes is needed to get this update done? Is very useful during the position opened. Many others platforms there this feature by default. Please do it ASAP!!!

1 Like

That would be cool to see

Totally great point.

Counter point: Sometimes the ladder makes sense for precision though. Dragging the order in the chart isn’t precise… so trying to get the exact order price can be difficult.

1 Like

Why can’t we have both option?

2 Likes

How would this make everyone feel? (aside from, ‘like exiting this trade’)

pnl-on-priceline-2

Edit: FYI this is only a thing I’ve got in development, it will hit beta pretty soon though I’d imagine. You’ll be able to turn it on/off of course.

10 Likes

Wonderful!
If the color of the P&L follows the loss (red background) and profit (green background) would be perfect
But this is a step ahead and please add it as soon as possible
Much appreciated!!

3 Likes

Keeps you from looking away from the trade itself. I use tradingview just for this feature. Much needed. Thanks!!

2 Likes

@Alexander Well done!

This feature is going to beta this weekend, everyone :smile: Should be able to play with it on Monday.

3 Likes

Thank You Alexander, nice job

@Alexander

Very nice addition!
Could you add this feature also to Legacy Charts?

Unfortunately I do not believe that I could do that without significant effort. Our current efforts are focused on maintaining and extending new (‘beta’) charts. Legacy Charts are older tech and we have no plans currently to extend them any further.

1 Like

@Alexander

Alexander can you solve this issue on right space of the NEW CHARTS?
I never seen a thing like this. When you zoom in, the border need to be fixed, because candles disappear. In the Legacy Charts this feature worked well

That is unusual, mine is anchored to the crosshair correctly in new charts.

I’m actually experiencing the exact opposite effect - the scroll doesn’t work for legacy charts for me. I wonder if it has to do with them both being open in the workspace. Try to close legacy chart instances and then add a new new/‘beta’ chart instance. Then refresh the page and see if the scroll behavior goes back to normal.

Did you mention how to turn this one on.

@Alexander

Nothing change. I tried also with the Desktop version
Legacy works pefectly when zooming out with the wheel
New charts candles disappear

@Alexander

Ah!! Ok! we need to anchor the space or the candles to crosshair to fix the right space
Didn’t know it

Back on the original topic, to turn this on and play with it now, you need to be using the Beta access Trader Application. Then from a non-Legacy chart, go to Chart Settings → Price Levels → Show P&L On Priceline.

This is great -

It would be absolutely amazing if we could toggle between displaying dollar amt/ points or ticks.

Love to see PL displayed this way, but dollar amt can be distracting when focused on R based system!

Thanks, loving the platform

1 Like