Market data - "Symbol is inaccessible"

Hi,

I’ve successfully connected to websocket endpoint, I authorisem syncRequest and receive heartbeats fine. Everything is good both sides , it appears. I send “” heartbeats back to keep everybody happy.

When I issue a subscription request however, I am receiving a response;

a[{“s”:200,“i”:,“d”:{“errorText”:“Symbol is inaccessible”,“errorCode”:“UnknownSymbol”,“mode”:“None”}}]

Any idea what it could be?

FYI I subscribe by sending;

“md/subscribeQuote
{“symbol”:“NQZ4”,“userId”:12345}”

where userId is my real userId.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Sent a response on the Discord server.

Please refer to this thread:

TLDR: Tradovate and the CME now require a monthly fee for market data on top of the other fees that Tradovate charges. As far as I can tell, it is currently $427/mo directly to the CME. This it the latest correspondence I received from the CME, back in Feb 2024:

I just want you to be aware that the User Non-Display license for this use has increased in price in 2024 to $427/month per market.

I don’t like to respond on these threads anymore, but let me make this clear: anyone that is trying to advertise a “free” Discord server is just trying to sell you their product:

Sure, their trading bot is “killing it”, and yet, they need “users” to “sign up for this bot”.

If your trading bot is printing money for you, why would you need someone to give you money?

If you look at the Discord you would know better. That’s the sad part about trying to help. Go look at how many posts I have answered. However, there is a rarely a post here so I do not have time to come here every day, but I get to respond immediately when I see a Discord message.

Appreciate your contributions too.

Peace brother.

PS: My intentions are selfish for sure. I am building my bot’s future on this API and would hate to see the API die. So I have every reason to help keep it alive and supported.

PPS: Also, your answer is exactly the answer I gave him with zero “advertising”. The upside is that he did not have to wait a week for the answer. In the long exchange he had many other questions that I answered immediately. You are welcome to go read it and ask Dylan himself about it.