How do you change the range on the price axis?

Is there a way to change the price scale range on the price axis? I opened a new 1 minute ES chart and it is scaling it with a 190 point range on the axis which makes the chart unreadable. On my old charts the range on the 1 minute is roughly 20 points and the chart is readable on takes up most of the chart space as opposed to the new version that is almost a straight line across the middle.

Place your cursor on the price column and scroll.

1 Like

I’m doing this but then Tradovate immediately undoes and I can’t save it.

On the top left corner of your chart, click on the gear or the little square next to it and you can adjust the auto fit chart option and turn it off

Go to Range chart selection. See if you like that. I try Tick charts / U can only change minutes on Minutes chart. Look at all the Time options over on the right hand gear
Best

Pro tip: with your cursor on the chart, hold down the shift key and use your scroll wheel. This will change the price axes. Of course, have your auto fit turned off. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t believe how long it took me to figure this out. Should have googled it right from the start wow thanks