Group trade with bracket orders!

EVERYONE - No one is answering. I don’t think they are making anymore updates to Tradovate. It might be a dead project. I think EVERYONE need to start looking to get away from it for good. This can cost us all a lot of money for not having this feature… and worse they don’t even care to respond.

1 Like

Please add this to the platform. Thanks!

Why they don’t even respond after a few years. it looks fishy.

Yes, PLEASE add this!! If I had know about this limitation before getting my (currently) 14 Tradeovate APEX accounts I would have chosen NinjaTrader. I don’t believe APEX lets one switch over to NinjaTrader once you’ve completed a Tradeovate evaluation, but if they did I would. PLEASE ADD this!

1 Like

We are not being ignored, they’ve made a deliberate decision to not have this feature. It can be implemented, they don’t want to. Why? That’s the question.

This is the most voted feature… whats going on? Ive been seeing complaints from 2 years ago. This also needs to be added on tradingview. Same with the easy brackets that are allowed on paper trading through tradingview.

yes, and how you do it on 10 accounts at the same time?

Has there been any updates on this? kind of surprised we cant set stops on group accounts

1 Like

Seriously, how has this not been added yet.

1 Like

This is the answer to your question, sadly. It’s my copy paste from another post I answered awhile back.

copy/pasted the below comment from another post I answered .

From earlier:
Don’t bother requesting. This forum and platform was given up on when Tradovate sold to Ninja for their customers. I’ve had an acct with TVate from the beginning, and am grandfathered in with a couple things, there hasn’t been an update in 2 years or more, no one from Tradovate visits this forum anymore. Brian Weiss has “new position” with Ninja…idk what happen to Greg…TVate’s main coder/IT guy that was always in here. It’s a dead forum. I’m just letting you guys know so you don’t waste your time wishing and hoping. Too bad someone couldn’t pin this post…but if anyone wants to copy/paste when someone posts a new thread, or even start a new thread with this post, feel free. It probably won’t help much, but maybe someone from the company will see it. In fact, the last time I contacted live “help” from the chart browser, they didn’t even know the forum existed. And when they told me they weren’t aware of any problems, I pointed them to this forum where there are complaint after complaint of the same thing…and then I never heard back from them. There were a bunch of really good coders building great indicators that gave up and moved on after awhile. It had promise in the beginning. Perhaps that was their business model, build a decent client base, then sell the Co.?
The platform has just gotten impossible to use, and the fact they no longer are compatible, or connect with Sierra Chart, is an another issue. I suspect because Ninja owns them now and would like you to use that platform.
Fact is, for me, when blips or server connections start to cost you money, or spending a half hour everyday trying to get indicators to load, or not there even when you switch timeframes…it’s just time to move on…

Hey Tradovate what you waiting for? Make this feature!

I love Tradovate but Since they dont have group multiple brackets I have to consider Rithmic.

What are they waiting for?? Did you read my post directly above yours.