Volume Profile - new bug that wasn't there before

There is a new bug with Volume Profiles which was not there before. ’

I am using Chrome on MacOS.

I have two volume profiles added to my chart (not legacy) for ES. At any time, I will have one profile visible and one profile marked not visible. The profiles show the previous day’s profile on the left side of the first candle of the day, and the current day’s profile is on the right side of the chart.

To switch profiles, I would click the gear icon “Configure Chart Elements”, and then click the eye icon to toggle whether the volume profile is visible.

Recently, toggling the volume profile visibility from on to off, would leave the profile on the right side still visible. The past volume profiles disappear but the current profile remains on the screen. The only way I have found to turn it off is to go into the settings of the volume profile, check or uncheck “POC” and then click apply. This updates the visibility of the right most profile and makes it disappear when it should be off.

Some recent update has introduced a bug and it looks like an easy fix. Please let me know if there is any more information I can provide.

I am having the same issue. Hopefully it should be resolved soon?