Disappearing volume profile

Same problem as last week switching charts & profile gone, takes a few minutes & switching btw charts to reappear, not usable like this

Hi @ironwilly40

Did you have a chance to reach out to support on this one? They should be to help get this sorted out for you or escalate to the tech team

Hello,
I did speak with someone I was using web platform, the told me to try the desktop, so I did and it’s still happening. I went as far as trying the 3 laptops in our house & using Ethernet connection , still no luck , but the Dom & the macd/ slow stochastic all are fine .
Best
William

Hello, @BWeis
I did speak with someone I was using web platform, the told me to try the desktop, so I did and it’s still happening. I went as far as trying the 3 laptops in our house & using Ethernet connection , still no luck , but the Dom & the macd/ slow stochastic all are fine .
Best
William

I encounter the same issue. It happens most when I change time frames within a chart. For example, if I have an hourly candlestick chart, with the daily volume profiles enabled, if I change the time frame to the 15 minute or 30 minute for example, the volume profile of the current day will disappear. Switching back to the original hourly chart will not make the profile reappear. This happens on the desktop software.

We were able to identify a possible bug that would cause this and will be releasing a fix in an upcoming release.

Awesome, thanks @BWeis - I forgot to mention that I mostly encountered the issue while using the new charts. When using the legacy chart, the profiles didn’t disappear (IIRC) when I switched the timeframe. It was when I was using the new charts that the bug appeared.

1 Like

@dtrade i will have to try legacy chart I’m using new charts my volume profile is the free indicator on the daily-9:30/5 session it makes it hard to lose those lines as support/ resistance when switching tickers , @BWeis glad to here you may have found the problem, spoke with Bastiaan & while on phone he duplicated problem on his platform, have a good weekend

No Problem. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. @ironwilly40

@dtrade @BWeis , you are correct, I used the legacy charts today and the volume profile did not disappear. I did get a little lag with the legacy vs the new charts , looking forward to the fix

It would be awesome to see the same stats seen on the volume profile drawing tool by holding shift on the actual volume profile indicator. Then spice it up with volume above/below poc and some delta statistics.

1 Like

@BWeis – was the bug fixed applied? Or the new release released? I am experiencing this daily. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not. Right now it is not there on my live account but is there in my Demo account. I have toggled off and on the “Settings > Day Volume Profile” setting as I found in one of your previous posts, no change.

Yes, The fix was released. If you’re still seeing an issue, you can contact our support team (via email, phone or chat) and they can investigate, collect logs/details and escalate