Trade Micros while watching the Minis

I would like the ability to trade the MES from the ES chart. This is possible in other platforms

The ES tends to offer clearer price action, but the MES is a good training ground. Every product is different and requires time to develop an intuition for. Watching the ES while trading the MES allows one to train and develop an intuition for the ES without risking too much.

Thanks

This is highly recommended to be added as feature as many traders seek this option

1 Like

I agree, I think this would be awesome

2 Likes

It would be great to be able to place an order on the NQ chart and have it executed on the micro contract MNQ (cross trade).
This is a feature available on Motivewave.

1 Like

Yeah I saw this feature and find it to be a great tool for those of us trading micros, but using minis to charts. I saw the cme will introduce micro crude in july. Having this cross trade feature looks to be a solid idea, for the coming trend of more micro products.

2 Likes

This would be an amazing feature. Especially following ES orderflow but trading micros

1 Like

I trade the MNQ off the chart. Unlike the ES and MES, CME end of day trading volume in the MNQ is actually higher, close to double, compared to the NQ. Look at the CME Settlements pages for the NQ and MNQ,

I agree this would be very helpful - is this on the product roadmap at all?

2 Likes

This would be great.

1 Like

this would be amazing to have as an option. I have to have extra charts up to see the Mini volume/delta while im trading micros

On other platforms such as Sierra Chart you’re able to for example execute a MES order on the ES dom. This is helpful because the liquidity is not the same when watching ES vs MES and it is imperative to watch even though you might be trading MES. My current work around is having both doms next to each other but this is not ideal especially without auto center. Honestly this feature update plus a recently filled on bid/ask on dom feature plus being allowed to change the colors on the dom would make Tradovate the best futures platform by a mile.

Thank you for everything.

I switched to Tradovate a month ago. This is a great platform. I wish there was a mapping function available. Also would be nice to save more default drawings of the same type. Like separate hot key for blue channel and separate for yellow channel etc. Cant have it all. non the less. good job tradovate