The VPOC of each bar (the price with the highest volume)

VPOC for each bar is available for community now, feel free to use it. You can adjust the box width depends on the future contract you trade. Special thanks to @paidtofade for creative ways with drawing.

Description
Volume point of control(VPOC), refers to the price at which the highest volume of trading occurred.
This indicator will calulate VPOC in real time for each bar

Parameter
boxColor: The color of the box around VPOC
boxWidth: Depends on your chart type, box width is adjustable for best view
lineOpacity: The transparency of lines
lineWidth: The thickness of lines

Plot
Rectangle box around VPOC for each bid/ask bar

Sanjay

This is awesome work! Bravo!

Thanks for the shout out.

p2f

2 Likes

@Sanjay How do you turn off the volume bars? Red/Green? Running it on a Tick Chart - Never traded Range Charts…

Your question has nothing to do with VPOC indicator, it’s the default setting of bid/ask volume bar that you need to change. Check how here --> https://imgur.com/UV1FnTs

1 Like

Thanks Sanjay much appreciated…

I would be interest to hear how you apply it to your trading using range bars. The image below is interesting on a time based 30 min. I believe it shows strong selling pressure for the move down. That incrementally lets up.

Would it be possible to add a value area % to the vpoc per bar indicator? Its a nice way to see short term volume flow

1 Like

Does anyone agree Moving VPOC from regular trading hour is useful during intraday (from 9.30 New york Time) monitoring …
Currently we have to use Volume Profile Daily(Day session only 9.30am-5pm ET) and concentrate and focus “when” VPOC flipping during regular trading hour.

Hope some one could provide this community indicator .

It would be great if we have a moving VPOC for regular hour - so that we can easily identify when it flip from the history.
THank you very much.

How do I get my bars to show like your pic above instead of like my picture attached

thanks a bunch. I love the bid ask candles as I am a psuedo volume trader. I look at volume and the flow to catch trades going in my direction off institutional levels.

Love this Indi.Thanks for creating it.
I have found it works on Volume candles quite well also.
Would love to have it work on Range bars too if possible.

Hi @Sanjay, sorry for being out of topic, but wondering if you can help me with something.
I was trying to write a code which can highlight low volume prints.

Like if you have ES1 with 100,200,800 contracts and suddenly 0/5 appears, whould you know how to highlight volume between 1-25 for example, just on the bid/ask side, not whole price level?

I was trying to figure it out from “VPOC of each bar” indicator, without success.

Thanks

MK