Select/move multiple text on chart?

I have a bunch of text notes on my chart at different price levels along the right-hand side of the chart. Everyday, as the chart grow, I have to manually one-by-one move each bit of text over to the right. Is there a way to select and move multiple text at one time? I tried holding down shift and selecting multiple, that didn’t work. I don’t see a way to draw a box around the ones I want to move either. Thanks.

1 Like

Same question. It would be good if there was a feature to display text and the price on horizontal lines and justify that to the right or left also.

2 Likes

@Joseph_S Did you ever find a way to do this? @BWeis Can you assist? Is there a way to do this? This is a must have for identifying important levels. Ideally it needs to stay anchored to the left or right side of the charts indefinitely so one doesn’t have to continuously move them.

No, I migrated my charts to Sierra Chart and TradingView and or notes on a spreadsheet, and just use Tradovate for the DOM and submitting orders. With the ownership change, I am pessimistic that any resources will be spent on the Tradovate charting platform. Good luck in finding a solution.