New iPhone update not compatible with web based platform?

I recently updated my IOS on iPhone and now the web based platform doesn’t load on safari chrome or firefox. The browser attempts to load the page twice and then throws an error message, I’ll attach a screenshot of the message.

Can anyone help me with this?

2 Likes

Same here. Chrome nor Safari on new IOS works. Basic show stopper for any web trading on my phone.

1 Like

We see that there are a number of sites that Safari 15 is showing the same behavior with. Would either of you be able to share what your safari settings are on your device?

You can DM me screenshots

1 Like

It happens on Chrome also not just Safari. IOS blocks something, not the browser. Let me know what screenshot you need –

1 Like

As I understand Chrome uses some underlying functions of Safari on iOS devices.

1 Like

For now, the Privacy and security settings for Safari and the Advanced settings for Safari

1 Like

248438610_248633217284950_1541282541416296735_n

1 Like

1 Like

Has anyone found a solution to the tradovate website not working on IOS? I can’t fund my account simply because I can’t access the website on my iPhone and the app doesn’t seem to have an option for funding or connecting a bank account.

1 Like

This issue is still not resolved? Has anyone found a solution for this?

Tradovate mobile app is useless for viewing BidAsk chart.

From the mobile browser at times when clearing history and login works and sometimes don’t.

The issue is consistent in safari/Firefox/chrome.

Hey all,

Just figured out the solution to this problem.

If fixed feel free to Cashapp me haha​:rofl::rofl:

$msebbai

Go to your safari settings and turn off “Hide IP Address”