New Chart - Last Trade Price "line color"?

In this new Chart format the Last Trade Price line is a horrible salmon color which cannot be changed in the Price Levels Settings window like the other Price Levels can (Day High/Low/open) - why is that?

1 Like

Hi @AnthonyJ68 You can modify the color for the last traded price under the “color scheme”.

There is an overview of this area here:

Thanks Brian – found it, that worked!

I’ll look a bit harder next time!

Cheers,

Anthony

1 Like

Any time, No worries!

Can we turn the line off but keep the price indications on the price axis.

Would also love an option that is default on other platforms for the last price to match the color of the current bar.

Hello. Trying to change the color of the High Price. It is a blue-ish color on Chart Settings/Color scheme/Dark Mode.
It is set to a blue color which will not change to any other color. Not a huge deal, but the number is in white and are unreadable against the blue color. I guess it’s called Sienna:

Derived from dark color scheme.
Background: black. Labels: white. Crosshair annotations: darkslategray. Grid lines: darkslategray. High price: crimson. Low price: blueviolet. Last price: darksalmon. Daily profile: darkslategray. Buy orders: limegreen. Sell orders: crimson.

My bad, I changed it to Crimson, but it is still blue, even after restarting the web app on a PC.