Need a horizontal line/ Underline marker usable on the Middle price column of the DOM

Need a horizontal line/ Underline marker usable on the Middle price column of the DOM. Make this adjustable (and removable) on the click or double click, etc. I think this is useful to the observer of real time price fluctuation on the DOM. I wanna be able to mark where price most recently fluctuated up and down at their limits. These are limits within the print of a price candle but not observable after the fact. Cheers.

Hopefully the image below shed more light on this feature I am requesting. I wanna be able to manually set the underline markers as I see price fluctuate real time. The markers should change color if the last price is currently above the marker if the marker was initially set above the last price. And vice versa. I should be able to add a few of those markers and remove them at will…

I really would appreciate this feature. It would really help my trading big time.

Any feedback on this? Just on click-on AND double click -off underline markers on the DOM. I think this is a great way to mark significant price levels without having to look at charting for context all the time or having to mentally note the areas where price is having a hard time cycling through.