Limiting time when risk rules can be changed

You guys have the ability to set risk rules for yourself, and you have a lock which locks you out of your account once you break a risk rule. However, if you can change the rules whenever you want, this makes the lock almost pointless. If you get irrational and see you’re about to break a rule you can simply turn the rule off. You need to implement a restriction for when you can and can’t change your risk settings. For example, you can choose to only be able to change your risk settings on Saturday. Or during market close 17:00-18:00 EST. Your risk rule settings are fantastic but for those who want to lock themselves out of their account, this is absolutely a necessary completing feature.

I’d love to see this implemented.

1 Like

Could you add to the risk setting an option that will not allow you to change risk setting intraday even if no risk settings are hit. I find myself changing the risk setting if I know I’m about to hit it.

1 Like

Sounds like a personal issue! Make your own rules and follow them or defeat YOURSELF :money_mouth_face:

1 Like