How do I set a auto breakeven order after taking profits?

Hello,

I am having trouble setting up my bracket order. I trade with two contracts and I take profit at 20 ticks and the other contract at 40 ticks. Once I hit my first profit target with my first contract. I would like my second contract to automatically to go to breakeven from my original entry. I am turning on auto breakeven but I am confused with the two options of profit trigger and breakeven offset.

Here is a screenshot of my settings for the bracket order. I am unsure what to enter on the profit trigger and breakeven offset screenshot 2022 12 04 at 21 30 20 — Postimages

The Profit Trigger tells the system how far you want the trade to go into profit before moving your stop loss to BE. In your example, you would set that to 20. The offset is a bit confusing because it lets you choose where exactly you want to move the stop in relation to BE. So if you set the offset to 3 ticks, your stop will move to BE + 3 ticks (for shorts, I guess it would move your stop to BE - 3 ticks).

Here’s a video that explains it perfectly albeit for NinjaTrader - LOL! Beggars can’t be choosers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=AEFdK6fdm0w&ab_channel=NinjaTrader