Bracket Orders That Allow For Runners

The bracket order system works very nicely, but sometimes the market moves so fast that I don’t have time to adjust my Take Profit order and reduce the number of Take Profit contracts. For example, If I enter the market with 4 contracts, the bracket order also assigns 4 contracts to the Take Profit, but what if I only want the Take Profit to have 3 orders, leaving the 4th as a potential runner? This would work great with the auto-breakeven system already in place. Thanks for all the great coding work you do!

This is how i set up a Bracket order to have one set target and one runner.

1 Like

I agree the ability to trail a stop is very useful a custom ATM like in Ninja whereby you can set frequency of trailing stop movement (stop loss trails so many ticks, frequency at what point the trailing stop starts moving and trigger when it makes first move)
Thanks
Pat

What MadCat says works. The only thing that threw me was that if both contracts have the same stop loss price, the chart will show one contract for the stop loss instead of two. To make sure it was working, I changed the runner’s stop loss by one tick and lo and behold, there it was. With the same stop loss, one simply displays on top of the other. But when the stop loss is hit, both contracts are stopped out.