Flatten All Positions and Cancel All Orders Across Multiple Accounts

There needs to be a feature where you can flatten all trades and cancel all orders across all of your accounts. Currently, you can only do this on each individual account. I have multiple that I trade together and when having technical difficulties and trying to exit quickly, it would be way easier to cancel all at the same time.

Yes need this. I thought the Exit All Positions Cancel All Orders did this across all accounts. Little did I know that when I woke up this morning I had an active order across 16 accounts that activated last night. I quickly scrambled and clicked each account to exit them.

2 Likes

Agree, it happened to me where I thought I closed all 8 accounts individually (ie the trade itself, SL, & TP) only to notice later on I was in a trade that I didn’t planned for. Nothing really happened, but it is a pain to go through mulitple accounts ie (click on the account, click on the drop down menu, then a third click to “Exit all Positions Cancel All”) so 3 x 8 = 24 clicks (aporox)… There needs to be a “One Click” to cancel all entries. Thank you

1 Like

All I can say is WOW! Are you kidding me?

How is it possible that this isn’t a top priority to get resolved ASAP?

1 Like