Can we use Webhook from Tradingview to place order with tradovate?

This is exactly what I would like to do also. If I could automate from TV to Tradovate it would be a game changer for me.

Is there no one at Tradovate who can deliver some support on this matter? This is clearly an issue that has many people (both in and out of this forum) struggling with and having it fixed and rolling would be in Tradovate’s interest too.

If this can inspire solutions to any of you, I am considering using a service like the one provided by a website called webhookrelay. I have some idea of programming but I a not a coder myself, so my progress is slow and time consuming. If any of you with a better knowledge than mine could comment on the idea would be appretiated.

Sir, I do a lot of coding in TradingView and use Tradovate as my order processor. I also have automation in Tradestation and NinjaTrader. Perhaps we can work on something. Connect with me on TradingView and we can chat directly there. Profile is: NorthStarDayTrading

Hi There
My name is Lenny and I am in the process of opening a futures account with Tradovate to trade a Tradingview Strategy via Webhooks on Tradovate through the Web API. I am in need of connecting with a programmer who is capabale of programming the Tradovate side of this interface to place orders. My partner is a C++ programmer but is not familiar with the Javascript needed to write and run this. Please let me know if you can recommend anyone to me to do this. Your help is much appreciated. Best, Lenny

@Lennart_Schatzschnei Hi Lenny, Direct message me with more info if you’re still interested.

Hi @God. I also made many indicators in Tradingview and after testing them for 4 months, automate them in Tradovate is my number one wish. Could you or anyone else help me setting this up? It is a pitty Tradovate doesn’t offer a plug 'n play solution (or an easy guide to follow) for sending webhooks from Tradingview to Tradovate’s API.

I’m interested as well. I’ve had to resort to using NinjaTrader for the automation.

After searching on the internet i have found two solutions. I wanted to share them here. If anyone has experience with these services, you can always let us know here.

1. https://autoview.with.pink/ You just need to download their chrome-extension and leave tradovate/tradingview open.
    But here is the problem: You need to keep you’re computer on and I don’t like that, because if my internet connection drops, or my electricity is falling out or my computer/tradovate/tradingview crashes, then the connection is lost and that’s to risky with trading futures.
    So I have found another solution.

2. https://hftsolution.com/

They also offer the same thing as “autoview”, but there is an altarnative. They offers a service where the automated trading runs on VPS so you don’t need to keep your PC on. It runs in the cloud and with a stop order placed for Safety you don’t need to worry about connection issues/crashes.

Their software will be using the Api and the signals from tradingview will be with the “Webhook url” send to Tradovate? You can use any indicator in tradingview as long as it gives webhook signals. They say it will take 1 second for the order to arrive in Tradovate.

I ordered service 2. Will give an update in the near future about it if I know more.

Hi @God
Sorry about the delayed response. Yes, My partner and I want to automate an ALGO composed on Tradingview on the Tradovate platform. You mentioned to direct message you if I am still interested. Can you assist us with this connecting to the Tradovate Web API? I understand we would need a Javascript interface to do this. Please let me know. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you in advance

So I have good news! A month ago i contacted hftsolution.com asking them helping the tradovate traders to connect tradingview with tradovate’s api. They finalised it and their service is now ready to go. Anyone interested should contact this great man who finally gave us the solution! email: bhavishyagoyal@hftsolution.com

Here is the demo in case you want to see

Has anyone used HFT solutions? I reached out and have not heard back

There are as of 2022 an astounding 1 Million Trading View customers. Like all of you, I learned Pine over the months to finally have my Algo, and now wish to actually use it on my live, real Tradovate account. Yes, the alerts are great, but the “Gold Standard” has always been automatic trading. It is incredible to me that NO where on any of these sites is an actual ANSWER: How to actually trade your Tradovate account with a TV Pine Script?

As of early Jan 2022, here are my questions to all 3 vendors, I give these to you to see, and will post any answers I get.

My response to Tradovate after yet another useless “answer”:

Dear Tradovate, Your software engineers really worked hard to create your new great API. And there are so many of us (1 million) with TradingView accounts and Pine Scripts. How can it be so difficult to run this with your API ? How can I not receive an actual answer? Here is the “answer” I got yesterday:

You will see that this basic question has been asked continuously since June 2020, and this is not an answer.

The HFT solutions seems to be some fake Indian company. The Auto View solution I have subscribed to and tried…but as the long list of questions on that site indicate, all of us simply get “Access Denied” responses from Tradovate.

Whatever true answer there is to this basic question must exist with your software geniuses that wrote your API.

I hope you can answer this for me, and the many others waiting on a true answer.
Thank you for caring,
Brad Gunn

Here is my question to Trading View:

Hello Trading View, Please tell me Trading View finally has an answer to this constant question? How to connect our Strategies to an actual account. I have a Tradovate account, and I only get meaningless answers from them about this. Same with TradeStation.

Recently Tradovate has drastically improved their API. But no one seems to know how to make it work with your Trading View scripts. I tried with Auto View, but the same issues. Their help page is full of similar un-answered questions.

It is not only me, Brad Gunn asking about this. Please tell the many of us about the progress you are making.

ps, I will gladly bore you with their “answers” if you ask, but there is no useful info.
///////////////////////////////////////////////
And here is today’s Auto View. I believe there is hope, only today Jan 7, 2022 CryptoRox created a new discord channel expressly for this question:

1. LasVegasBrad Today at 1:02 PM

Dear Rox, I have just today recieved another non-answer from useless Tradovate “help”.

1. [ 1:03 PM ]

The incredible dumb answer I got was to use “HFT Solutions”.

CryptoRox Today at 1:05 PM

Understood. We will get you there, and they will soon be recommending using Autoview (edited)

1. [ 1:05 PM ]

1. [ 1:06 PM ]

We will remove the development links for the future. I believe this should help everyone get connected. Once connected, we can make sure everyone’s getting orders as expected.

What is the Discord server you’re referencing here?

With the NinjaTrader buyout of Tradovate, it seems a moot point now.

Glad I quit already!

I just sent this thread to the Autoview developers. I think the problem lies in here. Soon we will break through to live orders. But I agree support seems a bit vague on these forums.

Sorry, when I said “this thread” I meant to link to this one which seems to discuss our issue directly.