Add Breakeven to Drop Down conditions

I have a couple of suggestion:

1. DTPro has a nice feature in the DOM which is a breakeven button (in the header of the DOM along the Buy/Sell buttons)which lifts the stop to a breakeven and if configurable it could even include for example Breakeven + x Price rather than necessarily using the software to do the work. It seems that flexibility in fast market might be good.
  2. Give the user the option to have or not have the highlighted (yellow) current price in the DOM. Mine constantly sticks/pauses and can provide a misleading conclusion about where you are regarding price. It can stick/pause for as much as 5 levels of price before it corrects. The price itself moves correctly and is colored anyway I fine ithe yellow blocked price distracting when it sticks.

I would agree with this. For the love of all that’s good and kind, please add a BE button. It seems like this is a long-time requested feature. I am also a former DTPro user and miss the Breakeven button. My only change to the above mentioned request is to not have it as part of the drop down features but make it a stand alone button. In fact, I don’t like the drop down feature at all because it takes too much time to select which feature I want to use in the dropdown. Make individual buttons on the DOM: Breakeven, Cancel All, Exit All. Even better, next to the BE button, give the user a box for “add/minus X” ticks. So it can be “BE +1.” But heck, I’ll be happy with just a BE button (along with Exit and Cancel All buttons).

In addition it has been my experience that if you engage the drop down to change the function, whatever you choose, will be immediately executed, which may not be what you had in mind for that exact moment, but was only wishing to get ready to execute that function not actually execute it at that very moment. I agree with bdmusic completely…