2 legged pull back for ES

@MadCat

Thanks for your response, yes I have Advanced Charting activated, I am using 200 tick charts and Google Chrome, but for some reason this indicator does not show up. Also, worth noting, I cannot see the tick countdown that should show up on the chart tab - next to the symbol I am trading. I tried using Safari and still does not load up.

Are you using the stand alone desktop app?

@juan

The Count Down will only work for Tick if you are using the new chart and not the Legacy chart as well.

Yes i use their Stand alone desktop Trader App.

@juan

Like MadCat says, you have to be using the “new” chart not the Legacy Chart. When you click the “+” icon on the top left, choose the “Chart” module at the top of the middle column. Don’t use the “Legacy” chart at the bottom of the middle column. If that still doesn’t work, take a screenshot of your chart. We can tell you if you are using the old or new chart.

@MadCat
Yep, I guess is a browser problem. I just downloaded the desktop version and is working fine, even the bar countdown works too. Thanks for the help and screenshots.

1 Like

@juan

I tried it in Brave (which is based off of Chrome) and it works fine for me.

@juan

The developer the created the Leg indicator also created a Tick counter that sits on the chart. you my like that one as well.

Ok, so I figured it out, @MadCat pointed out the little lock, and I noticed it was not there. I had advanced charting enabled, just that I did not know I had to throw in a NEW chart module in the screen - sorry, pretty new at this platform - thanks for that tip @latter-day-trader. Now is working on the browser as well.

Cheers all!

Yeah, I had all that stuff installed, even other tick counters as well, but nothing worked! hahaha, you guys have saved me.

Hey guys,
New to Tradovate- Where would I find the 2 Legged Indicator?
Thanks, Tom

In the upper left of a chart there is an indicator button. All of the custom indicators are at the bottom of the list under Explore Community Indicators.

@Thomas_R_Abbott

On the far right of the screen there is a tool bar with the Community Indicator Button that will open the window you are looking for.

Will open this window

Thanks- MadCat and LD Trader. I am using it one y demo account and learning to trust it.
Thanks guys!

you build it and we’ll come

Thanks @latter-day-trader, this is awesome.

I don’t suppose you have a Pine Script version that works with TradingView?

I’d be more than happy to buy the coffee!!

hey LTD ( @latter-day-trader ) I noticed you put together both Tradovate and TOS scripts. I’m making transition from TOS to Tradovate and have a handful of scripts that need to be converted. They’re all relatively simple like Darvas, autofib, PersonsPivot, etc. that I use in TOS. If you have the time, I’d be happy to pay - pls. email me at akicker1202@gmail.com or thru this community site.

Thank you in advance,
Sonny