Undo Feature

Would it be possible to add the “Undo” feature ( Control + Z / Command + Z) to the charts, so if we make a change that we don’t like we can quickly revert back? Like if i move a drawing or mover the chart itself, i can Command + Z to get it back.

Like this. from “tradingView”

While trying to click on “Shapes”, accidentally clicked “Remove All Drawings”. Deleted days worth of drawings. Please implement the undo feature guys, it helps people like me. Thank you and I’ll resume banging my head on the keyboard with an internal scream.

1 Like

I am baffled there is no way to undo something you accidentally just did as far as chart drawings or configurations go. I have chart drawings all over spanning days, weeks, months and are a vital part of my trading strategy and reviewing process. With an accidental click of a button they are all gone. The last thing I want to do is spend extra time during my trading to now have to re-draw my charts out. There should be a simple undo button or something that allows for an accidental change to be undone. Whether it is a drawing or a configuration.

Something similar happened to my layout before as well even though I had it all saved one day it just all reverted back to default for an unknown reason and there was no way to easily get it back. Instead I had to rebuild my entire layout and work station.

2 Likes

@Daniel_Wallin @ShancR

backup

3 Likes

Good to know we can jump through hoops to get something, that should be simple, done.

I see these post was a year ago. Has “undo” feature been created yet? I still can’t undo drawing that I made or accidentally moved. This is very crucial command every platform has. Thank you.