Show RTH on daily bars

I would like to see a daily chart that only displays Regular Trading Hours (RTH).

I have the option to choose the trading hours when looking at other bar intervals, but for some reason 24 hours is the only option when Day is selected.

Perhaps there is already a way to do this, or a workaround I am not aware of?

Many traders do technical analysis while looking at only RTH. It is helpful to be able to see the gaps.

Thanks,

Donovan

Looking for the same answer.

I second that notion for daily RTH charts easily accessble. Weekly charts should also be available with one click, ideally. Only seeing lower time frames or not seeing the gaps on the RTH is like the blind leading the blind, quite a recipe for a terminal disaster.

^^^ I would love to see a feature that allows you to only see the RTH on the chart. It would be very beneficial for chart analysis as we would be able to see the gaps between market close/open. Having the ability to look at different timeframes on a RTH chart would be greatly appreciated. It would be utilized by those who only want to see the candlesticks from the New York session. Pretty crazy that the original comment was from 2020 and is still not addressed. Hopefully, Tradovate can implement an RTH feature into the charts soon. If anyone has found a workaround messing with the timeframes or something, would love to get a reply.
Thanks