Show executed market orders on the DOM (Jigsaw style)

Can you please add two columns to the DOM that show executed market orders at the bid and offer (the basic Jigsaw DOM). I try to recreate this myself by using a combination of the current DOM and Bid-Ask volume chart (marketdelta), but its not that great.

I like this idea. Please add

1 Like

I created a request to flesh out the Tradeovate DOM but did not highlight this great point. We need more options in the DOM to make it a go-to.

Support/Developers: Please flesh out the Tradeovate DOM and use things like Daytradr as a template or a deeper partnership for a web/cross platform App to solve this (yeah, I know that would be a massive undertaking)!

Here was my request (admittedly a bit convoluted):

"
Could we get a more in-depth/feature rich version of the Tradeovate DOM?

I use Jigsaw Daytradr and when I am forced to use a very basic DOM, it forces chart trading only. This may not seem like a concern until you try Jigsaw, then after a little while you realize just how much you were missing in a basic DOM and chart.

Web based would serve a couple purposes:

Provide a more rounded trading platform for Tradeovate users

Provide more cross-platform options to attract a wider audience

Potentially bridge a gap by fleshing out the web version of Daytrader, opening the door to training and resource sharing between two good companies (Jigsaw has some great training and partnerships BTW)

Raise the bar in the type of user that would consider Tradeovate for higher volume trading
"

1 Like

Could we get a more in-depth/feature rich version of the Tradeovate DOM?

I use Jigsaw Daytradr and when I am forced to use a very basic DOM, it forces chart trading only. This may not seem like a concern until you try Jigsaw, then after a little while you realize just how much you were missing in a basic DOM and chart.

Web based would serve a couple purposes:

1. Provide a more rounded trading platform for Tradeovate users
  2. Provide more cross-platform options to attract a wider audience
  3. Potentially bridge a gap by fleshing out the web version of Daytrader, opening the door to training and resource sharing between two good companies (Jigsaw has some great training and partnerships BTW)
  4. Raise the bar in the type of user that would consider Tradeovate for higher volume trading
1 Like

Hi @TSI

Thank you for these insights. It’s easier for the team to improve the dom on an agile and feature by feature basis. I made a request on adding the note taking feature found on Jigsaw. If you find it useful for your style of trading, please consider voting for it below:
https://community.tradovate.com/t/add-note-taking-column-to-the-left-of-dom

Thank!

We are evaluating some additional columns for the DOM