Please leave a Charcoal option to Dark theme

Please leave a Charcoal option to Dark theme.

In update " Release Notes - Version 1.201002.0"
you claim to be removing Charcoal color to the Dark theme,

A pure black screen is not as great as it sounds,

thanks

I love the deep black. Colors pop, and things are clearer to see (especially footprint charts). Its also easier on the eyes. Maybe offer three options (black, white and charcoal).

2 Likes

Loved the look of Tradovate charts with the grey. New background looks awful. Can’t be too difficult to add back the option in the appearance menu, right?

The Tradovate trader auto updated this weekend and to my horror i got to experience the new awful black charts first hand, and noticed you even add this design choice to the Performance page. Are you trying to make me leave this platform for a 3rd party one? Would have rather seen Black as a new color option not a mandatory one.

Thanks

I like the it, please don’t change it.

We will be allowing customization of chart background color in an upcoming release

Are we still gonna be able to go back to that charcoal theme? In my humble opinion it is so much more better then the dark/black layout. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting in to constantly try and make this platform better and better! Ya’ll are definitely the best platform for futures trading

1 Like

Yes, as it relates to the charts. You will be able to define the colors of the background (and other elements in the chart). You will be able to customize the colors and save them as a color scheme and apply different color schemes to different charts if you wish.

For example, you will be able to define the colors of these elements in a color scheme:

Awesome, this looks so cool. I really appreciate how open you are to hearing your customers feedback and not only that, but also your willingness to diligently work to keep making your platform better and better. You guys are the best! Thank you so much

2 Likes

When will Mac OS desktop app see all these changes?

Hi @MadCat

If you are using version 1.201204.0+, you will see them in the Chart (beta) module

Well then i guess the question how do i turn on Beta charts?

You can add the module to your Workspace from the Workspace Manager:

Thanks.

How do you turn off the Chart inertia, It slide around like it is on Ice?
Feels like an iPhone.

1 Like