P/L in points

Hello,

Could you show P/L in points in the position window and chart window’s trade mode?
I noticed that there is only P/L in USD, but it would be great if we can have P/L in points / ticks because sometimes $ value affect trading psychologically a lot.

Thanks!

Min

I think I made a similar suggestion here. Might be worth consolidating.

5 Likes

To expand on this, I would VERY much appreciate seeing position size for futures contracts displayed in “Tick Per Contract”. example “22 Ticks / Contract” in TRADE MODE on charts.

If I may be so bold, “Points Per Contract” could also be extremely useful. example " 5.5 pts / contract"

Either of these options would make my dreams come true, Tradovate.

Please make this happen!
Thank You

4 Likes

Asked about the same thing recently - let it go because I thought I was alone but apparently not. PLEASE make PL visible via Points as opposed to dollar amount. Other platforms allow you to simply “click” the PL display box and it toggles between - dollars, ticks, and points.

This would be a hugely welcome change for all that prefer to “hide” dollar value PL and focus on points/ ticks gain/loss.

Thanks and hoping this happens soon!

2 Likes

Also asked about this! I think it would be a helpful tool more than people think! Please consider doing this!

Thank you

1 Like