Developing value area lines

Really enjoy the volume profile drawing tool. Would like to see developing poc and value lines move in real time and leave a historical line after moving. This can help better visualize value moving in real time.

I’d be happy to develop this for you with developing POC, value area high, and value area low based on either a session start or the full chart. If interested, let me know.

3 Likes

Would love this indicator

TIKI VWAPOC (vwap + poc) has that function. Just uncheck the vwap lines and leave the poc.

Thank you for the advice. I did exactly what you said. Looks great.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m trying to use the chart now but I’m unable to see the poc line. Any thoughts as to what to do?

1 Like

Good idea. ThinkorSwim has the same control feature down to 1 Bar for the Point of Control on VWAP as well as various Fractal VWAP indicators to Ur heart’s content for VWAP lovers. I use it occasionally as a coincidental realtime indicator on TOS but have been unable to find a reliable subtitute for it on Tradovate. I will try it! Best to all. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the super late reply, but I had the same issue you were having and just stopped using it’s POC feature.

Well I randomly found a fix by using another indicator to glitch it into working lol. Just install the “DPP” indicator (delta per price 2). That indicator doesn’t work for me (blank), but for some random reason, if the DPP and the Tiki VWAPOC are on the same chart, I can see the moving POC, so weird but whatever works I guess haha!