SSL connection could not be established

Hello,

I compiled the CSharp API example and it runs ok. But it can’t connect. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix this SSL connection issue. I’ve already replaced the API string with the generated one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Unhandled exception. Tradovate.Services.Client.ApiException: Error calling AccessTokenRequest: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
at Tradovate.Services.Api.AuthenticationApi.AccessTokenRequestWithHttpInfo(AccessTokenRequest body) in C:\Users\TradingMachine\source\repos\example-api-csharp-trading\services-api\src\Tradovate.Services\Api\AuthenticationApi.cs:line 364
at Tradovate.Services.Api.AuthenticationApi.AccessTokenRequest(AccessTokenRequest body) in C:\Users\TradingMachine\source\repos\example-api-csharp-trading\services-api\src\Tradovate.Services\Api\AuthenticationApi.cs:line 307
at Tradovate.Authentication.GetAccessToken(String basePath, String username, String password) in C:\Users\TradingMachine\source\repos\v1_example-api-csharp-trading\Tradovate.Samples\Authentication.cs:line 22
at Tradovate.Program.Main(String args) in C:\Users\TradingMachine\source\repos\v1_example-api-csharp-trading\Tradovate.Samples\Program.cs:line 37

C:\Users\TradingMachine\source\repos\v1_example-api-csharp-trading\Tradovate.Samples\bin\Debug\net5.0>