Functions included in Version 1.210226.0
- Added: Community Explorer. Users can now add images to posts. If you have shared a workspace, chart template, color scheme or custom indicator, you can now upload up to 3 images to your post. Note: Existing posts can be updated with images.
- Added: Custom Indicators. We have exposed a full graphics solution to be used with our custom indicators. Check out details and examples in our updated Custom Indicators Documentation
- Added: Extended Chart Tick addon. We know that some studies with tick data require more history. Our default setting for all tick-based charts is a 2-week window of history. With this release, we will be giving you the option to gain access to 1 year of tick history (in Sim, Live, and Market replay). Details will be added to the Add-ons area of the Application Settings.
- Updated: Chart. We’ve added some optimizations in the charts module and improved the initial loading time
- Fix the community indicators’ layout for Firefox
- Online account application view was blank for some users accessing from a non-approved device
- Tick-based charts had one bar only in some situations
- Secondary windows of desktop applications had a problem with Community Explorer