Option to set Right or Left click as Chart Order entry

Please add options to set which mouse click (Right or Left) is to chart order entries.
Right now Order entry is locked to the left click and also drawing tool is locked to left click.
I am frequently adding orders to the charts when i’m just trying to move and duplicate drawings.

Come on, don’t you like the trill of unexpected open positions? lol, jokes aside, this is a major usability oversight.

Can you believe it? drawing on tradovate is too risky!

Hope they fix this soon.

Any chance getting this option added?
Using the Right click is risky and annoying at the same time. Especially, that the Right click is used for drawing and other chart functions. Order Entry should be separated.
Thanks.

The chart trading is nice with the Trade mode setting activated. However, it is a little annoying when every time you click on the chart or a drawing the trade options pop up. I think it would be a lot more streamlined and user friendly to activate the “Buy Limit” and “Sell Stop” buttons by right clicking on the chart then selecting your option with a left click. Would love to see this changed!

2 Likes

PLEASE, change order entry to anything other than regular click. This is a PITA! I’m ready to move back to NinjaTrader because of this.