Bid ask volume enhancement

I specifically picked up tradovate for this type charting. However I find it hard to use on the platform and lacking many features

I find a much better presentation in ninja

If at all possible if you could enhance your bid ask to replicate closer to this model it would be awesome!!

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for the feedback Mike. We always welcome suggestions and improvements to our trader.

Just a note, we can’t link to other sites or their videos on our forum. Please describe how you would like to make it better and we will take a look and discuss how we can make it better

Not sure if I am capable of fully describing,I copied the video which is the arrow so you would not have to access the website directly because the video should be embedded in the post itself
but i will try to copy other photos

Michael Bradley 59 Danube Dr Maumelle, AR 72113 _____________________________ Phone +501 851 9642 Mobile +501 555 3311 Fax +501 851 9652 E-mail mrbradley@sbcglobal.net

This should help

Michael Bradley 59 Danube Dr Maumelle, AR 72113 _____________________________ Phone +501 851 9642 Mobile +501 555 3311 Fax +501 851 9652 E-mail mrbradley@sbcglobal.net

Not sure if I am capable of fully describing,I copied the video which is the arrow so you would not have to access the website directly because the video should be embedded in the post itself
but i will try to copy other photos

(Attachment Order Flow Trading | Volumetric Bars | Order Flow Market Depth | NinjaTrader.webarchive is missing)

Tradovate has both a Volume Profile Drawing Tool (found in the drawing tools) that will allow you to select a range of bars for the profile as well as a Volume Profile Indicator (found under the free indicators) that will allow you to automatically place volume profiles on the chart for each day or week along with several configuration options