Additional Hot Keys

I am trying to keep these requests reasonable and hopefully relatively easy.

I would find additional Hotkeys useful

I would like to see them for:

Autofit Chart
Last Bar On Chart
Toggle Data Box On.Off
Toggle Crosshairs On/Off
Hotkey for Line Tool, Box Tool, etc.

Thanks for allowing us some input :nerd_face:

Donovan

Yes a hotkey for the Line Tool and Horizontal Line Tool is a feature I’d really like

2 Likes

As well as the ability to “Undo” an accidental drawing movement. Sometimes I accidentally move a line while dragging the chart around, and then instead of being able to easily press Command + Z or something, I have to reposition the drawing manually

2 Likes

To add to this request could Autofit Chart and Go To Current Bar be added as permanent icons in the same way as Cross Hair, Data Box and Drawing Tools presently appear when we hover on a chart, rather than having to access them via Chart Settings Icon.

Many thx

We are looking in to adding some additional Hotkeys, please vote for up to 3 and we will work on implementing some of the highest voted items.

• Autofit Chart
  • Last Bar On Chart
  • Toggle Data Box On.Off
  • Toggle Crosshairs On/Off
  • Hotkey for Drawing Tools
  • Go To Current Bar

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks for your votes! We took the top 3 (Current Bar, Drawing Tools and Autofit Chart) and will work on implementing into the Trader. I will post on this thread with updates.

2 Likes

I’d imagine it’d be easy to develop a hotkey that will trigger the Auto-fit Chart command and Go to Current Bar command on the most recently clicked upon chart.

Henry, I moved your post to this thread as our vote for new Hotkeys did include your two suggestions. Thanks

1 Like

I agree. A single click before drawing a line would save time. Right now, it requires a mouse over, click, move mouse again to choose from a menu, and then you can draw the line. Even having user-defined frequently used items available for single click would improve a trader’s line drawing experience.

Hello,
@BWeis
Is there a way to do a hotkey for go to current bar, this is needed for TPO charts actually.

1 Like

This is included on the list we will be releasing