Add indicator alerts/order triggers

Please consider adding indicator-based alerts and order triggers. Currently, alerts are primarily only useful in terms of receiving price-based notifications. Having indicator-based order triggers would help to open the door to make systematic trading more easily automated.

As an example, I’d like to get an alert when 5-min 3-period RSI is above 90 or below 10 and open a mean reversion trade when it goes above 95 or below 5.

It would be great to see this feature implemented in a way where any currently defined indicator could be selected from a drop down menu as an input to an alert or order. Even better, being able to combine multiple indicators to create complex alerts and order triggers would be ideal, so that if 2 or more criteria are simultaneously met, the alert or order is then triggered.

Yes - every other platform has this… With alerts you can actually walk away from trading until you are alerted and need to see it. Just alerts (Audible) for when the price crosses any standard indicator you have included would be a great start.

In my opinion this is the biggest option that is not currently available. I am keeping a 2nd account open with another broker (Which is tying up money just sitting there) just to get alerts which seems ridiculous…

Please vote for this if you would use it :slight_smile:

Thanks