Plotting Unfinished Auctions on Footprint Chart

I’m not sure if this functionality already exists or if others have already inquired, but I’m looking for some feedback on the following idea…

The image below is a depiction of displaying unfinished auctions on Tradovate’s existing Bid-Ask Volume Footprint chart.

As pictured, an unfinished auction occurring at the top and/or bottom of a bid-ask candlestick would be outlined with a rectangular border surrounding the bid-ask numbers and a rectangular ray extending across the chart until price action trades back into/through that level. These levels would plot automatically and update in real-time. Ideally, unfinished auctions at the top of a candlestick would be one color and unfinished auctions at the bottom of a candlestick would be another color for the purpose of differentiation.

These unfinished auctions can provide potential trade locations for order flow traders and supply/demand traders monitoring for this type of activity.

I’ve already posted this idea to the Feature Requests and Custom Indicator categories on this forum. If anyone believes this functionality would be useful for their trading, please add your vote to the feature request at the link below to help promote this.

Otherwise, this may need to be built as a custom indicator. Personally, I’m not fluent in JavaScript, so it would take quite some time to build this out on my own.