Synch desktop web chart lines to mobile chart

I started drawing lines today on my Tradovate charts on web using my laptop, but when I went to go use my phone, those lines on the same charts were absent. Any way to fix this or actually have my drawings show up? I frequently use mobile and would like them to sync.

I’m here for the same reason too. All my drawings on desktop google chrome aren’t showing up on my iPhone app. Please make this available so we can trade on the go. Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, this should be done asap. I draw on the desktop and wish it transferred to my phone

Hey team,

Annoyingly, lines I draw on desktop don’t transfer to my mobile login. This makes trading around my references essentially impossible if I’m trading via mobile.

Secondly, if I ignore the earlier annoyance, and draw lines on my mobile instead, those lines do not sync across charts.

Can we get either of these features please? I am tired of drawing lines over and over again.

Crazy that this isn’t a feature yet. I don’t trade often on the go, but when I do, it’s crucial to have my lines that I drew on the web/desktop app transfer over to the mobile app